Included in Computer Lab Rental
- State of the art high-tech, wheelchair-accessible classrooms.
- High-resolution projector for the instructor’s screen.
- Business class high-speed internet access.
- Complementary coffee, tea, bottled water and snacks.
- Comfortable break areas.
- One hour of software installation by our tech manager.
- Friendly hospitality staff to greet and help your clients get settled.
- Two hours of software installation included.
- Turn your training into a cloud-based experience for remote clients.
- Ample white boards.
Included in Event Space Rental
- Use of the main Ascend Training space, the famous former Chicago Piccadilly Club.
- Access to the Venetian Courtyard.
- The ability to bring in your own food and beverages.
The Fine Arts Building
Our downtown Chicago facility is in one of the most historic buildings in the country, on a stunning 4th floor courtyard. Our 10 story building was built in 1884 by Solon Spencer Beman for the Studebaker company.
It is home to dozens of businesses associated with the arts such as fine and graphic artists, violinists, opera singers and dance companies. The Wizard of Oz was illustrated here, and Frank Lloyd Wright had offices in the building.
It is one of the most important buildings in Chicago, and visitors always enjoy and are amazed at the architectural gem that our facility is located in.
The Heart of the Chicago Loop
We are located in the heart of the Chicago Loop, easily accessible from public transportation. We are at the corner of Michigan Ave. and Van Buren, 410 S. Michigan Ave., Suite 433, Chicago, IL 60605.
Clients can take the Metra to Union Station from the suburbs or take the El that has numerous stops blocks away from our training center. We are easily accessible from O’Hare Airport via the Blue Line, and Midway Airport via the Orange Line.
There are ample street parking lots at the corner of Wabash and Vanburen, and Wabash and Congress. There is overnight parking available at the CNA building on Wabash.
For more information about our location, please see our Directions page.