Adobe CC Libraries is a fantastic way to access different images, elements or colors that sync with the cloud. Access these elements on Creative Cloud, Illustrator, or mobile apps with your Adobe ID. You can access your Libraries from any of the Photoshop Touch apps also. If you’re working with a team, you can share read-only assets also.
Especially when you have common elements you use over and over, Libraries can be a great resource!
- You can add assets such as patterns, text styles, images, patterns and brushes to be used in Adobe CC apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Adobe Stock Photos has a built-in search capabilities right from your Adobe CC app.
- You can collaborate in 2 ways: Collaborate, or Collaborate: grant them Read-Only access.
How to add to a Library
- Drag and drop any layer or group onto the Library panel.
- Click on the Add button on the lower left side of the Library panel. The Library automatically groups items by type.
How to use and Edit Items from the Library
- Drag an asset from the Library window to the image.
- Right + Click on any asset and choose Use in Document.
- Right + Click on any asset and choose Edit to edit the Library item.