Web Development Deep Dive Level 3
This 3 day Level 3 course is an intense “Deep Dive” course for existing programmers who want to elevate their skills and explore cutting edge technologies. This class is designed for those that need advanced interaction, animation, develop games or webpages that may need geolocation or local data storage.
- What is SVG and where is it’s place in HTML5?
- Manipulating SVG within your HTML document through code
- Using SVG Primitive Elements
- Modifying and editing SVG with tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape.
- Altering SVG by use of CSS
- Creating animations for SVG Elements using the markup language SMIL (Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language)
- Creating interactive GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces) with SVG
- What is the CANVAS tag?
- Adding the CANVAS tag to your HTML.
- Adding text with associated fonts to the HTML CANVAS
- Using Bitmap Images in CANVAS Elements
- Using Sprite Sheets for Complex Bitmap Animations to increase efficiency
- Why use CSS for Animation?
- Using new CSS3 Transitions to animate your HTML elements
- Setting the properties for the transition of an object
- Adjusting timing of an animation and Starting it on a delay
- Animating through the use of keyframes in CSS
- Setting up Key Frames and Properties
- Exploring 3D Transformations in CSS
“Over the years, I have never taken a class from Ascend without being able to fully utilize the program the very next day!”