El Capitan 101: OS X Support Essentials 10.11
This 3-day course gives you a tour of OS X El Capitan and covers the best ways to support its users. The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
What You Will Learn
- Troubleshooting process for OS X El Capitan.
- How to properly use tools and resources to troubleshoot OS X El Capitan.
- OS X El Capitan features and functionality, including how to find more information about OS X El Capitan.
Basic computer navigation skills and OS X knowledge.
- How to Install OS X El Capitan
- How to Setup & Configure OS X
- Using OS X Recovery
- Software Updates
- User Accounts
- User Home Folders
- System Security
- How to manage Keychain
- File Systems & Storage
- Permissions & Sharing
- Troubleshooting File System
- Hidden Items, Shortcuts, & File Archives
- System Resources
- Metadata & Spotlight
- Time Machine
- Application Installation
- Document Management
- Application Management & Troubleshooting
- Network Essentials
- Advanced Network Configuration
- How to troubleshoot Network
- Network Services
- Host Sharing & Personal Firewall
- Peripherals & Drivers
- Print & Scan
- System Troubleshooting