Cinema 4D Lite Level 1
Learn to create stunning 3D animations! Create 3D geometry objects and materials from scratch. Understand the Cinema 4D mini-timeline and use motion curves. Explore complex lighting and shadow options. Color correct and post-FX within After Effects.
- Cineware and the C4D-AE rendering connection.
- Creating Cinema 4D Lite files, restarting and re-opening.
- Creating 3D Text and different spline Objects.
- Creating 3D Geometry Objects.
- Creating Materials from Scratch.
- Utilizing the Content Browser.
- Creating a 3-point lighting set-up in Cinema 4D.
- The C4D Mini-Timeline and Keyframe Interpolation.
- The full Cinema 4D Timeline.
- Using Background Objects in C4D Lite.
- Matching perspective and Camera Type.
- Using the Composite Background Tag to Project Shadows.
- The Difference for Interpret Footage in After Effects.
- 3D Tracking in AE.
- How to Send Track Data to Cinema 4D Lite.
- Matching Lighting in 3D.
- Using Multi-Pass Render Layers to Project Shadows and Ambient Occlusion.
- Create Looping Animations in Cinema 4D Lite Using AE Expressions.
- Creating Object Buffers.
- Multi-Pass options for Compositing in AE.
- Final Color Correction, Color Grading and post-FX in AE.
“Over the years, I have never taken a class from Ascend without being able to fully utilize the program the very next day!”