This workshop is ideal for Non-Profit and Association staff members that need to produce & edit professional looking newsletters and create directories. Laurie will help guide attendees through some of the best practices that will lead to improved workflows. This Workshop is available online and live here in Chicago.
Topics covered will include the following:
Define Your Style Sheet
- Set up a Page size/ margins/ columns/ master pages;
- Best practices for placing text from Word Documents & how to control it (thread)
- Learn to create & apply Paragraph Styles
- Place photos & logos/ graphics
- Text Wrap: Why this is important
- Savings as a PDF vs Exporting as a PDF
Limited offering! Register now, as there are only 20 seats available for this 1-day workshop. We do have a “Pay Later” option where we can accept Non-Profit or Association checks up until the day before the Workshop begins.