Managing Apple Devices
This 2-day class will enable you to create an effective plan for deploying and maintaining groups of Apple devices using iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan. Based on “Managing Apple Devices” by Arek Dreyer and Kevin White, this instructor led course teaches a wide variety of Apple management technologies; explaining the theory behind the tools; and provides practical, hand-on exercises to help you understand the tools. You will be introduced to Apple management technologies including Mobile Device Management, the Volume Purchase Program, and the Device Enrollment Program.
Practical knowledge of computers and basic OS X skills.
- Apple Management Concepts.
- Infrastructure Considerations.
- Caching Service.
- Setting up the OS X Server.
- Profiles and Configuration.
- Managing Mobile Devices.
- Planning and Setup Apple Configurator 2.
- Unsupervised Apple Configurator 2.
- Apple Configurator 2 Supervised iOS Devices & Blueprints.
- Apple Configurator 2 App management.
- Out of the box Management through DEP.
- Lock Management Activation.
- VPP Managed Apps & Books.
- In-House Apps & Books.
- How to use Data & Services.
- Access Managing.
- Developing a Management Plan.