ZBrush 4R7 Level 1
Learn to sculpt in 3D with ZBrush. This hands-on class is the base work for digital sculpting for illustration, creating 3D prints, designing characters for Games, and for prototyping. This introduction workshop shows you how Zbrush works, and how to use the most effective tools easily and quickly. By the end of this class you will be proficient in the core tools of ZBrush, and on your way to creating stunning 3D models!
- In this section, we will cover how to traverse and move in 3D space.
- For a 2D artist at times, this can be a confusing and challenging process, until you understand how easy it can be to move in and out of the digital universe
- Learn to navigate in 3D space, and where our tools will be located.
- What tools work best for specific techniques, and how to access and add additional tools to your workflow.
- Customize your user interface to enhance your workflow and to keep you comfortable with the software.
- Basic sculpting and design tools and brushes and how they work while sculpting in Zbrush.
- Hands on classroom sculpting projects.
- Create actual designs, based on a loose sketch or concept.
- Learn to use tools to create based on mirroring a 2D design in 3D.
- Render your work into either Video or JPEG/.PSD format
- Rendering out your work in layers, for future composite.
- Export directly to Photoshop for the continuation of a design.
- How to properly save your work, to revisit and to make needed changes in the future.